Timothy James

Timothy James

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday, 10/8/11 8:40pm

Apparently Timothy's future is so bright is he's gotta have shades! Actually, he does have shades on right now, and his future is bright because he is showing a little jaundice, which is normal, so they have him under some special bright light therapy. Unfortunately, since he just started, when I went back up there after dinner, I wasn't able to hold him. His various chemical levels and vitals remain good or improving. As the blood cultures we have been waiting on, they tell me no news is good news. I still prefer some news. We'll see tomorrow.

Jill is still in CVMC. Her blood tests showed she has some kind of infection as well. (Likely linked to Timothy's.) She is being treated with antibiotics still. Hopefully we'll know more tonight.

Missing my girls (all three) so, I am thinking I will go home tomorrow and try to get them back into a routine. They enjoy the spoiling, but things are wearing thin on everyone. I think we will all rest better.

Pray that we will all be able to maintain the truth in Ps. 34, vs. 1,
"1I will bless the LORD(C) at all times;
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

It is always easy to praise God when things are going smoothly, but the true test of our faith is when fire burns hot. Lord, may your praise ALWAYS be in my mouth.

Pray for our weary bodies and minds. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Praying. Having your faith tested is not pleasant, but you will cherish your tested faith.

    ReplyDelete