Timothy James

Timothy James

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The beginning of a journey...

Saturday, Oct. 8-
As most of you know by now we were blessed to introduce Timothy James to the world by God's grace. His name means one who honors God. So, it is my desire to share Timothy's story for the glory of God. We thank you all for the prayer that have gone up already. This morning as I woke and wearily got ready I decided to create this blog as a place that anyone can go to to get an update of what is going on, and also a place to chronicle our own tho'ts and feelings.

Timothy as of last night was on heavy antibiotics and will likely be there for at least 10 days. They still do not know what they are fighting, but hopefully will know today or tomorrow when they get results back.

This morning the Lord directed me to Psalm 34, and I think I will be camped there for a while. This morning I am clinging to verse 4,

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears."

If you have been thru' anything like this, you know that fears abound. We are no super saints, so we struggle with fear of the unknown. We trust God to do what is His will. He knows our desire is that my little, big man get better completely and quickly. But with the fatigue the enemy and my emotions are running rampant. So, today this is my prayer. I ask that you join in praying this for our family.

It looks like Jill will be in the hospital for another day, as she got some more fever over night. So, I will be holding down the fort for the time being. We have been so blessed by folks in our spiritual family that have come along side us. Praise God for them. Our girls are WELL taken care of.

I will try to post something everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Tony and Jill,
    Praying for you both and for little Timothy and the girls. We have activated the GMBA prayer network and directed them to this blog. Will touch base with you later today.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete